Instant messaging applications have mushroomed ever since sending letters and receiving them became a thing of past. But however the technology booms over time, those letter-centric days cannot be considered as a backdated world. However and wherever this jet-age technology drags us, we cannot measure our nostalgia of smelling those greetings letters sent by our loved ones. Since we cannot drag our discussion on how evocative was the life then, we need to concentrate on the purpose of writing this post. We all know that instant messaging applications have gained much significance over the past few years, and apps like Messenger, WhatsApp have emerged massively. But if one asks us which messaging app do we prefer, blind-folded, it’ll be Kik for Windows 10.
Why we Prefer Kik for Windows 10?
The reason is due to the excellent features offered. Below is the list of Kik for Windows 10’s features, get them known elaborately.
- Easy photo sharing within chats
- Gifs at the tip of your fingers!
- Adding friends is a piece of cake
- Notification features for the delight of typing
- Allow users to search the web for the app
- numerous “stickers” or “facial expressions objects” are loaded in the service
- So on and so forth!
How to Download Kik for Windows 10?
You need to know that you simply have to get hold of just the latest version of Kik for Windows 10. For that, here’s list of the points to remember!
- Operating System- Android/ Kik for Windows PC is also possible
- Price- Absolutely Free
- Package name- kik.android
- Latest Version- 22.214.171.12472 (20000397)
- File size- 51.1 MB
- Last Updated- December 9, 2017
- Minimum Android version required- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- MD5- 556f0ac0f2f164dbcbf217b2ee30a34c
- SHA1- 7877c6347bfea47833c7415673e299361299be34
Here’s the list of steps to download Kik for Windows 10, get them known.
- The pivotal step is to download the Bluestacks emulator from its website.
- As soon as you have performed downloading BlueStacks, just get it install simply by tapping on the install button. Follow the step by step info to proceed.
- Upon the completion of the installation process of BlueStacks, open the emulator and then search for Kik messenger app in app store.
- Tap on Kik Messenger app install button in order to install the app.
- Now, you have to log in to Kik and start sending and receiving messages.
The Final Words
This thus compiles everything which you required knowing about Kik for Windows 10. The last thing we would recommend is, without having Kik installed on PC you would not be able to understand everything related to the services. So install it today and if faced any problem reach us out. Thanks for reading this guide, for more, here’s the waiting.